We've shortlisted all you need for an epic festival at home or in the future.
Singing along to your favourite act, dancing till sunrise – whether you're partying at home or thinking ahead for future festivals, follow our top tips to keep you rocking out all weekend long.
At-home festival ideas
Our summer festival plans might not be what we hoped for in 2020, but that doesn’t mean we can’t embrace the festival fun. When the sun’s out, make the most of your outdoor space - get your tribe on a video call, share your favourite playlist and find your look for the ultimate at-home festival!
How to create a mini festival at home...
- Set up a tipi or tent – decorate with bunting and lights.
- Scatter throws, cushions and deck chairs for casual seating.
- Fire up the BBQ or opt for a garden picnic or buffet food.
- Invent some summer bevies with cocktails and mocktails.
- Create a festival inspired playlist to blast through your wireless speakers.
- Done your Glastonbury glad rags.
- Have fun with face paints.
- Dance the night away or cosy up in front of a firepit.
What do you need?
Get set for festival season
Not sure where to start? Get an idea of the kit you'll need with our quick and helpful video.
Please note that the Trespass Premium Moon Chair is no longer available.
Festival packing list
Festival goers have tried and tested what you need for a stress-free weekend. And the great thing is, once you get that festival bug, you use them again and again.
Go to gadgets
Your wardrobe and washbag
Road trip kit
Your weekend begins the minute you load the car, start the engine and turn up the tunes. To make sure you get there and back again, check your car has all it needs.