Argos product reviews
Find out more about our reviews, why your opinions are important to us and how you can become an Argos tester.
Why are reviews so important?
Gives our customers a voice
We’re always looking to make Argos better for our customers, and product reviews let us do just that by giving you a voice to share your opinions about our products.
Helps us improve our products
Think a product could be better? We listen to your feedback and use it to improve our products and ranges, giving you the control.
Lets customers shop with confidence
You're the experts with first-hand experience of using our products. By telling us about your experiences, you can help other customers make the right decision.
Shop our highest rated and reviewed
How do we collect our product reviews?
- Made a purchase? We'll email inviting you to leave a product review.
- If you do, you’ll be automatically entered into a draw for the chance to win a £100 Argos voucher – nice!
- Our partners are passionate about product reviews too.
- Some of them even share reviews on our website from their customers.
- Look out for their logo next to the review.
How to write a review
We get that writing an honest and helpful review for other customers can be tricky. But as long as you remember these 4 pointers, you'll be on your way to writing a great review!
- Be honest – Your review should be true to your experience. Keep it constructive – good or bad.
- Elaborate - Why do you feel the way you do about the product? This will help others to make an informed decision.
- Be effective – What do you want to achieve from your review? Think about the type of things you like to see when reading reviews.
- Re-read - Double check that what you’re saying is actually helpful.
By following these steps you’ll create a review that’ll help us improve our products and assist customers to make the right purchase.
4 tips to taking a better pic
Check your settings
Change your camera settings to the highest resolution to take crisp and sharp images.
Keep the frame clutter free
Keep the product at the centre of the frame and remove any background objects that might draw attention away from it.
Seek out natural lighting
Using the flash or room lights can wash out your images. Instead, use natural light – this will help achieve brighter, true-to-life colours.
Avoid the zoom
Want a closer view? Zooming in will reduce the quality of your snaps, making them grainy or blurry. Move your camera closer to the object instead to keep your photos sharp.
Making sure our reviews are authentic
- The Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark is a symbol of our dedication to authentic customer feedback.
- The trust mark shows that each review has been independently verified as genuine, unbiased and fully transparent, so you can trust every comment.