Marcy BE1000 Barbell Weight Bench
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
For starters that don't want rickety, flimsy equipment the BE1000 is a great choice. Pair with a standard barbell and dumbbell set and your home gym is set. Extensively build your chest with an incline to decline back rest, or focus on your arms and legs with the attachments at the front. A 135kg limit is huge and 5ft minimum bar length.
- Adjustable back pad adjusts to incline, flat and decline to train all angles of your chest. Solid steel rack can hold up to 135kg (300lbs) loads.
- Height adjustable preacher pad focuses on your biceps, leg developer targets your quads and hamstrings. Both can take up to 45kg standard 1" plates.
- 2.5 inch thick upholstery provides great back support, whilst 14 gauge heavy duty solid steel can hold users up to 21 stone.
- Carefully angled barbell catchers make it easy and safe to return the barbell to the rack, rack is positioned wide enough to allow for a mid-width chest press.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H129, W109, D150cm.
- EAN: 5060317703648.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.