Marcy Onyx Elliptical Cross Trainer728/7558
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Your home fitness salvation has landed, in the form of the ultra-sleek Onyx C80 cross trainer. 23 engaging programs has you tackling hills one day and sweat dripping endurance challenges the next, 16 levels of difficulties harmonise with any fitness level. You can prop your phone or tablet on the console holder and blitz your workout.
- 23 programs packed in the console for fully customisable training sessions, putting an end to dull, tedious workouts.
- Mains powered.
- Programmable resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 4 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: steps, hill, rolling, valley, fat burn, ramp, mountain, intervals, random, plateau, fartlek, precipice program.
- Console feedback including: time, speed (km/mile), distance (km/mile), calories (kcal), rpm, pulse rate, recovery, body fat.
- 16 level tension control.
- 7kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 16 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H160cm, W62cm, D128cm.
- Weight 45kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- Packed flat.
- EAN: 5060447872702.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.