Panasonic Lumix G80 Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm Lens - Black130/9061
- Save £110.00Was £699.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Wherever your adventure takes you, the G80 packs state-of-the-art 4K Photo capabilities and the latest Dual Image Stabilisation technology into a weather-sealed body and kit lens for maximum flexibility.
5-Axis Dual I. S. 2.
Splash / Dustproof.
Camera model number DMC-G80MEB-K.
- Live MOS sensor type.
- 16 megapixels.
- Image stabilisation.
- Sensor size 17.3 x 13mm.
- Sweep panorama.
- Red eye reduction.
- Automatic face detection.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 1/16000 sec.
- No flash, creative auto, portrait, landscape, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, .
- 3in touchscreen screen with TFT LCD technology and live view.
- Resolution 1040000 dots.
- Auto, preset, .
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative, partial, .
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- Auto focus with 49 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Maximum size H4592 x W3448 in pixels.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 4K with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Requires 1 x (included).
- Standard lens included.
- Lens focal length 12 - 60mm.
- Aperture f/3.5-22.
- 58mm filter.
- 20cm minimum shooting distance.
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Weight 210g.
- Hood, camera cover, USB cable, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Size H8.9, W12.84, D7.43cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Single lens kit.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 5025232856299.
87% would recommend to a friend
Bought to record holiday of a lifetime
Used replace a previous Panasonic CSC. Much better quality although the other was great. Enjoy being able to take still or video shots with equal facility.
Top notch little camera
I use mine as an everyday camera,match it up with the 12-35 f2.8 , or the 35-100 and prepare to be amazed.
It is great product..
A good product, value for money you send.. 4k vedio 24 Frame / second is a good option.. great stabilization vedio.. worth of money
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.