Neo G Kinesiology Tape - NeoTapeby Neo g815/2558
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Neo G NeoTape is a medical grade muscle/kinesiology tape made from soft, breathable, lightweight and hypoallergenic material for everyday support and comfort. It can be easily cut to the desired length and shape, and like most kinetic tapes, can help with a variety of sporting and everyday injuries. With a unique visual tension guide to make sure you apply the correct tension, the Neo G KT tape will help you to get around with a little more comfort.
- Made from cotton, elastane, acrylic glue.
- Lightweight, water resistant, multipurpose applications tape is constructed from soft, breathable & hypoallergenic material for everyday support & comfort. A visual tension guide ensures correct tension is applied during application.
- The Neo G NeoTape is a kinesiology tape that can be easily cut to the desired length and shape before being applied to the area.
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a class 1 medical device & approved by the chartered society of physiotherapy.
- The NeoTape can be used for a number of injuries including ankle, groin, calf, shin splints, hamstring strains and swelling.
- How to apply videos are available which have been created by a professional physiotherapist.
- EAN: 5060247390840.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.