Prestige 4 Litre Smart Plus Pressure Cooker618/4607
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
No-one knows more about Pressure Cookers than Prestige. The brand is firmly rooted in the origins of pressure cooking and has been developing the product for many years. The Prestige Smart Plus range builds up steam on the inside of their airtight pans, creating a pressure that cooks ingredients in one third of the cooking time, saving on both time and energy and making it a great option for people who want home cooked food. This 4 litre stainless steel pressure this pressure cooker is suitable for all hob types - including induction.
Pressure cooker features:
- Interior material: stainless steel.
- Exterior material: stainless steel.
- 4 litre capacity.
- Phenolic handles.
- Stainless steel lid.
- 2 pressure settings.
- Visual pressure indicator raises to indicate when cooker is at pressure.
- Directional pressure indicator ensures safe release of steam away from you.
- Mechanical lock prevents the lid from being opened when the contents are under pressure.
- 8lb and 12lb cook control settings.
- Mechanical locking system.
- Easy clean.
- Suitable for hob types electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, induction and solid hotplates.
- Dishwasher safe pot.
Pressure cooker accessories:
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
- EAN: 5000263467706.
85% would recommend to a friend
Food cooks quick
Very good quality . Does what it says .
The only think it doesnt have a basket in to be able to do your vegetables in as well as your potatoes This is the only downside all my other pressures have always had a basket in
The cooker is great and cooks food very fast. Easy to use and clean
I would advise dimensions for this Prestige 4 Litre Smart Plus Pressure Cooker are as follows:-
W 41.5 cm
D 24.5 cm
H 18 cm
Capacity 4 litres
Providing your trivet fits there is no reason why you cannot use it.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
7 July 2019
Boxed this Prestige 4 Litre Smart Plus Pressure Cooker has a weight of 2.81 kg.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
18 April 2019
Hi Please let us know which PC you need the information for. The stainless steel or aluminium? Many Thanks
Prestige Customer Support
18 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.