Russell Hobbs 20630 Powersteam Ultra Steam Iron248/5757
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With 3100 Watts, the Powersteam Ultra Steam Iron is the most powerful iron by Russell Hobbs. The iron has a steaming iron tip, tapered edge and large base vents, ensures total heat distribution and access to the most difficult areas. The integrated vertical steam function means you are now able to take on hanging garments, curtains and even upholstery. With a triple action, self-cleaning you can be confident your iron will last. The 45g/min continuous steam is perfect on cotton clothing and a substantial 210g shot is great for denim.
The Powersteam Ultra Steam Iron has a huge 3100w power and 50%* smoother glide. You can now steam through your ironing in no time. *when tested against russell hobbs 19930 / 19330-56 with ceramic soleplate.
- Steam output: 45g/min.
- Shot of steam: 210g/min.
- Ceramic ceramic soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 350ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: 20630.
- Includes: A water refill beaker for easy filling.
- 3100 watts.
- Less than 30 seconds heating up time.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 3m power cord.
- Weight: 1.59kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496780303.
93% would recommend to a friend
1st one I purchased didn't work for some reason, replacement given, 2nd one works great. Good for tough creases Lots of steam Looks good, although is a little heavy
Easy to iron
Nice iron, a little on the heavy side. The handle could be a little higher as keep knocking the temperature dial and I haven’t got big hands . Like the little indentation to go round the buttons on my husbands shirts .
Very good iron
This iron is very good but it is a bit heavy
After checking with our supplier, the iron in question has a ceramic soleplate which naturally acts as a non stick soleplate.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
8 October 2019
Yes it does. Does not stick at all
2 October 2019
It sounds like your iron needs descaling. There are certain types of descaler which can be used in irons like the Russell Hobbs 20630 Powersteam Ultra Steam Iron. The descalers suitable for use with irons will be labelled.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
27 September 2019
I live in Wales which has soft water so we don't get this problem. If I was you I would google what to use possibly deionised water?
25 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.