Russell Hobbs 25401 Colour Control Steam Generator Iron919/5806
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Russell Hobbs Colour Control Steam Generator makes light work of big laundry loads. It has a generous 4.5 bar pressure which creates more steam making it even easier to remove deep creases. It might be powerful, but it is light to use so removing wrinkles feels effortless. Colour control technology allows you to see at a glance the heat level you've selected so you can switch settings for different fabric types.
Colour control technology means you don't have to worry about finding the right setting on a fiddly dial or squinting at symbols. A digital temperature light changes colour whenever you switch the heat up or down. It means you can move from ironing silk shirts to jeans at the touch of a button.
- Steam output: 100g/min.
- Shot of steam: 100g/min.
- Ceramic ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.3L.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 4.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: 25401.
- 2600 watts.
- Weight: 4.67kg.
- Weight of iron only: 3.8kg.
- 1 min heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- 1.9m power cord .
- 1.9m steam supply cord.
- 1 year internal manufacturer's guarantee.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5038061100686.
100% would recommend to a friend
I wish I had purchased one sooner!
It does everything you want an iron to do and more. It’s a bit on the pricey side for an iron but boy is it worth its money! I got caught off guard when I 1st started using it as it automatically switches onto standby mode if it’s not used after 8 minutes. I thought I had broken it but was really clear in the instructions what was needed to do next 100000%recommended
Very light and easy to use.
Brilliant l do my ironing in less time now
It works very nicely when it gets hot but takes longer to heat up and produce steam then I had expected.
We have an after sales helpline for this product
If you give them a call they should be able to assist you with your enquiry
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
2 December 2019
I can confirm that you will need to manually press the button when ironing.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
3 October 2019
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised: 'Dependent on area and amount of limescale in the water for such area.
We would recommend every few months if soft water. Every 4-6 weeks with hard water.
However, if you start to notice white scale deposits coming from iron, cartridge then needs to be change/in near future.'
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
16 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.