Tefal Ultimate FV9830 Steam Iron883/6214
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Tefal Ultimate Pure FV9830 Steam Iron. Pure, ultra-powerful steam for ultimate ironing results. Patented MicroScale filter stops scale stains* on clothes and produces 100% filtered steam for effortless ironing. Durilium Airglide soleplate for fast, effortless ironing. *stops limescale particles <0.2mm.
Convenient 350ml tank and 3m cord, plus auto-off for safety.
- Steam output: 55g/min.
- Shot of steam: 240g/min.
- Ultraglide aluminium soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 350ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: FV9830.
- 3000 watts.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 3m power cord with cord storage.
- Weight: 1.45kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3121040072899.
94% would recommend to a friend
Water thirsty Tefal steam iron
I have purchased many Tefal irons over the years. Unfortunately the shelf life appears to be getting shorter each time. This model does not really take the best features of its predecessors and wrap them all together to make one mean machine, it rather introduces more inconveniences. The weight is a little heavy but I can cope with that. What I find cumbersome is the position of the jet steam button, which when using the iron horizontally is a little inconveniently placed.
I love this iron. It produce somuch steam.
Loads of steam.looks and feels good. I thought it was heavy at first but I think it was more of a different balance.
A quality iron that's worth the money
Well built with a nice solid feel to it. Controls all function cleanly and is supplied with a good length flex. Perhaps a little heavier than a lot on the market but well worth the effort. Highly recommended.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.