Spike Easy Rider Chopper Kids Bikeby Spike836/5967
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
New for 2018, the Chopper-style kids bike from Spike demonstrates realistic motorbike features such as a moulded 'engine', bodywork, front headlamp and exhaust. A studded saddle, double forks and motorcycle handlebars complete the effect and an authentic engine sound can be made by twisting the handle grip. Looks aside, the kids Chopper features 14 inch high-grip ATB (all terrain) tyres, front and rear brakes and removeable stabilisers.
- Steel frame.
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Rigid suspension.
- Weight when fully assembled 12kg.
- 7 inch frame size.
- 14 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 16-20 inches.
- ATB tyres.
- Compatible with stabilisers (stabilisers included).
- Suitable for ages 4 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.