Black & Decker BCD700S1KA Hammer Drill with Battery - 18V826/0385
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A compact two gear hammer drill for screwdriving, drilling and hammer-drilling into wood, metal and masonry. An all metal motor and gearbox deliver 21000 BPM for hammer drilling into masonry and 0 - 1400 RPM variable speed for drilling and screwdriving applications. 10 torque settings are available for precise screwdriving into various materials and optimum control in a range of applications.
Keyless chuck for fast and easy bits changes with a double ended screwdriver bit included so you can start your projects straight away.
Hardwearing kit box to store and transport the tool.
- 18V battery power.
- Dual speed.
- Speed 0-360rpm/0-1400rpm.
- Reverse function.
- Fully charged in up to 4 hours.
- Charger included.
- 10mm keyless chuck.
- 2 gears.
- 10 torque settings.
- Maximum torque 40Nm.
- Drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 10mm and masonry 10mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Li-Ion battery.
- 1 battery(included).
- Soft grip handle.
- Accessories included: 1 x double ended drill bit, Brad bits - 5mm, 6mm, HSS bits - 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 1 inch Screwdriver bits - PH #2, PZ #2, Hex #4. Slot #6, Bit holder.
- Double ended screw bit included.
- Carry case.
- Drill weight 2.21kg.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN: 5035048706206.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.