Ideal Buzz Off Game824/7315
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The original nerve tingling buzzer game! Can you move the wand along the wire frame without making the buzzer sound?
A classic game of skill and nerve.
Can you move the wand along the wire frame without making the buzzer sound?
The player with the fastest time wins!
- Contents: base unit with hand shaped wire frame and wand.
- 1 or more players.
- Batteries required: 2 x AA (not included).
- For ages 4 years and over.
- EAN 5020674106407.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
83% would recommend to a friend
Enjoyed by the whole family
I got this initially to try and improve my 5yo patience, but this is much loved by the whole family. Nice and lightweight, but a good size!
Its a great game
This is a simple but brilliant game which creates lots of fun.
Good for a kid’s birthday present
A bit smaller than I thought it would be but perfect for a little boy’s birthday present on a budget.
Buy any 2 selected Toys for £15
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.