BT Advanced Z Cordless Telephone & Answer Machine - Single814/8012
- Save 1/3Was £59.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BT Advanced Z blocks up to 1000 numbers has excellent sound quality and is easy to set up. It gives you a handsfree speaker, long range reception, easy to read 1.8" monochrome screen, do not disturb mode. You can save up to 200 contacts, redial any of the last 30 calls you made, record up to 30 mins of messages and use the clock and call timer functions. (You must subscribe to a Caller Display service from your network provider to block nuisance calls. Charges may apply).
Avoid nuisance and unwanted calls. Block up to 1000 specific numbers or use do not disturb to silence your calls.
Get the most out of your phone straight away with our easy to use menu and great sound quality.
- 200 name and number memories.
- 15 ringtones.
- Last number redial.
- Caller ID.
- Call log.
- Handsfree facility.
- Speaker and ringer volume control.
- Up to 22 hours talktime/ 240 hours standby.
- Up to 50m indoor range/300m outdoor range.
- Out of range indicator.
- Low battery indicator.
- 3 - Blocks a specific list of numbers and has either a virtual answering assistant or audible name announcement.
- Answer machine recording time 30mins.
- Personalised recording facility.
- EAN: 5016351619537.
91% would recommend to a friend
Nice and looks good. Simple to use
Seems to meet all requirements
Pleased with features - i.e. 200 contacts and only need add on master phone for it to transfer to other handsets. Easy to increase volume for hard of hearing.
A fine product with plenty of features including effective barrier to cold calling and all at a very competitive price.
No, the callblocking feature (which requires a "caller id" subscription from yout telephony provider ) has the following modes of use
• International – All calls from International numbers must announce their name. All other calls come straight through, except those already on the block list.
• Ans Phone – All calls not in your Contacts, Allowed or VIP list are sent straight to the Answer Phone including those on your Blocked list.
• Custom – You choose how you’d like to handle all of your calls. In Announce mode (default setting), the Advanced Phone will filter all first time calls from numbers that are not yet saved in your Contacts, or already on your allowed list. By
doing this, you gradually build up these lists and your phone will know how to deal with the call the next time it comes in.
Hope this helps and Thank you for using Argos Q&A
11 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.