Russell Hobbs 24430 Steam Power Steam Generator Iron797/1527
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing our most lightweight steam generator, the Russell Hobbs Steam Power 2000. With a generous 4.5 bar pressure it gives the ultimate steam performance. The huge 95g of pressurised steam glides through even the toughest of fabric and removes stubborn creases easily, helping to reduce your time spent ironing. The iron also stores vertically for tidiness and convenience. This steam generator has 3x more steam than a traditional iron (vs. Russell Hobbs light and easy bright irons).
4.5 bar pressure, this steam generator has 3x more steam than a traditional iron*. *vs. Russell hobbs light and easy bright irons.
- Steam output: 95g/min.
- Shot of steam: 95g/min.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.3L.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 4.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Safety locking system.
- Model number: 24430.
- 2600 watts.
- Weight: 2kg.
- Weight of iron only: 0.77kg.
- 1 min heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- 1.9m power cord .
- 1.9m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496943036.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.