Cookworks 3.5L Slow Cooker - Black724/2524
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Busy guys and gals rejoice! The Cookworks slow cooker ensures your dinner is ready when you walk through the door! Its 3.5 litre capacity is just right for a couple or a small family. Keep an eye on how your casserole or stew is cooking through the glass lid and enjoy dinner when you want it as the 'keep warm' function will keep your tasty dish at the perfect temperature until you're ready to serve up.
- 200 watts.
- Capacity 3.5 litres.
- Ceramic bowl.
- Removable bowl.
- Suggested for 3-4 portions.
- Inner pot is not safe for use in ovens.
- Inner pot is not suitable for hob use.
- 3 heat settings including keep warm function.
- Non-stick coating.
- 2.32kg inner pot.
- Hand wash only pot and lid.
- Toughened glass lid.
- Size H33.1, W24.5, D21cm.
98% would recommend to a friend
This slow cooker is perfect
Does the job perfectly, can my food to cook whilst I run errands and it’s perfect for when I’m back.
My slow cooker has been brilliant
Much safer for me to use than pans boiling water
Slow cooker is fabulous
Fabulous easy to use and exactly as it is on the box, very happy
I have checked the User Manual for this Cookworks 3.5L Slow Cooker - Black and would advise the following:-
Clean after each use.
1. Switch off and unplug the slow cooker and allow it to cool
2. Wash loose parts (removable bowl and lid) in hot water with a little washing up liquid. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Not suitable for the dishwasher.
3. Wipe the external surface of the slow cooker housing with a soft damp cloth and dry surfaces with a soft dry cloth. Do not use detergent or abrasives as these may scratch the surface. Never immerse the cooker housing in water.
For further details please see link below:-
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
20 December 2019
This is a slow cooker, if your ingredients and recipe are suitable for long/slow cooking time 4-12 hours then yes this is possible
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
11 November 2019
My bowl has cracked through making jacket potatos wrapped in foil with no water. Looking at a new one but will always use a little water now in bowl
1 December 2019
I have spoken to our supplier who have advised.
You can use a slow cooker without any liquid however I wouldn’t recommend it. The end product would just leave you with burnt food stuck to the edge of your cooking pot. You need a little liquid on the surface of the pot to prevent this.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
7 November 2019
No not necessary ! I’ve done apple crumble etc and it was fine !
5 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.