Silentnight 1400 Pocket Memory Double Mattress723/5823
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Part of the Premium Pocket Collection, Silentnight's 1400 Pocket Memory offers tailored comfort second to none - as the individual springs spread weight evenly for perfect support where you need it most. Its layer of memory foam moulds to your body to provide pressure relief and offer soothing comfort. With 1400 springs under tension in their own pockets, and zoning across the mattress it provides edge to edge responsive support, scientifically proven to offer superior spinal alignment and body support and helping to improve posture.
- Part of the Premium Pocket collection.
The memory foam in this mattress allows you to gently sink into blissful slumber and no roll together means you won't disturb yours or your partners sleep when moving around in the night. This mattress is hypoallergenic, for healthier sleep. With its medium firm comfort rating, it's suitable for a majority of sleeper types without compromising on support.
At Argos Home we want you to get the best night's sleep possible, so we offer a 100 night comfort promise on our mattresses. Try your new mattress for up to 100 nights and if you aren't sleeping soundly, we'll offer you an exchange for one that suits you better.
- Medium firm feel.
- Pocket sprung with memory foam layer mattress with 1400 springs.
- Knit cover with quilted finish.
- No roll together.
- Anti allergy.
- Mattress size W135, L190, D26cm.
- No-turn mattress.
- Rotate mattress regularly.
- Made in the UK.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
94% would recommend to a friend
so nice feeling and good quality
Firm but fine
The mattress seemed firm to start with but soon became moulded to our bodies. I'm pleased we chose the 1400 and not the 2000 though.
Bought this mattress on Black Friday Sale. Good quality mattress but not very comfortable. Although vast improvement on my old mattress (Miracoil Spring) I still have body pains.
A single mattress would be suitable for a body weight of around 18 stones. It would probably support more weight but for heavier than this space would be more the issue
Silent Night Support Team
19 January 2019
1) we'd recommend no more than a 7.5cm gap between the slats. 2) there is no minimum. The closer they are together the more support the bed will give to both you and your mattress. 3) you can sleep to the edge of this mattress and not feel like you'll fall out such is the edge to edge support. 4) the pocket springs are designed to respond to the weight of each individual sleeping so when your partner moves, you don't.
Silent Night Support Team
6 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.