Maxi Climber by New Image723/4336
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Climb your way to a fitter, healthier you, with MaxiClimber, the vertical climbing fitness system that mimics the movements used in rock climbing to engage all the major muscle groups and give you a calorie-burning, muscle-toning workout in the comfort of your home. And because MaxiClimber works using just your bodyweight, it's easy, low impact and suitable for anyone, of any age or fitness level.
- A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking, MaxiClimber works your entire body, for a maximum workout in minimum time.
- Low-impact, MaxiClimber uses only your own bodyweight for resistance so there's no added stress on your joints.
- Sculpt leaner legs, toned arms, rock-hard abs and a beautiful booty in just minutes per day, 3 times per week.
- MaxiClimber is more efficient than treadmills and exercise bikes because it works your whole body. One hour on MaxiClimber is proven to burn up to 500 calories.
- Ideal for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) – hit it hard, then back off to recover. It's one of the best ways to burn calories and get fit! .
- Ergonomically designed to suit virtually any body type – MaxiClimber's durable steel construction can support up to 240 lbs (110 kg).
- 5 different height settings to customise the machine to your size.
- Lightweight, portable, and compact. Folds up for easy storage in the closet or under the bed.
- Digital calorie and step counter monitors your workout time and all your fitness progress to keep you motivated.
- Also includes the 21-day MaxiDiet and exercise plan, packed with expert advice and more than 80 delicious recipes to help you fuel up and get in the shape of your life.
- Maximum user weight 110kg (17st 5lb).
- Size H131.5cm, W15.2cm, D22.6cm.
- Weight 16kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5060191464079.
91% would recommend to a friend
Would not bother buying
Broke within ten days... same thing happened when bought a second time.
Good piece of training equipment
Bought this because of shoulder muscle problems. This seems to offer a good range of exercise to help. Very pleased with my purchase
Needs more resistance
I really good workout. Sweating after just five minutes. Only thing is that it has practically no resistance so I don't feel it will build muscle or challenge me in the future. Wish I had bought the sport version but you can currently only buy it from the U.S.A.
I am sorry to say that the range of movement cannot be adjusted.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
22 January 2020
Yes, there are five different height setting to customise the machine to your work out requirements.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
3 June 2019
Thank you for your question. The maximum user weight for this item is 110kg (17st 5lb). I would not recommend using this if you are over the maximum weight.
22 July 2018
Get 20% off Selected Nutrition When You Buy Selected Fitness Equipment
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.