NEO G Open Knee Sport And Mobility Support - One Sizeby Neo G634/9246
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Neo-G Open Knee Sports Support is one of a range of NeoG Sport Supports designed to brace weak or injured joints. It fits the left or right knee and comes in one size, offering mobility support and adjustable compression: the heat therapeutic neoprene provides healing warmth, aiding injured, weak or arthritic knees. Rated among the top mobility supports, it also helps with patellar tracking, everyday/sports injuries and rehabilitation.
- Made from neoprene, elastane, polyester, and polyamide.
- Registered with the MHRA as a class 1 medical device and approved by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps provide warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding stiff, aching, weak, injured or arthritic knees.
- The open patella design with a padded buttress helps with patellar tracking, whilst providing added support and overall stability by reducing glide and twisting at the knee.
- The product is a universal size (one size fits most), fits up to 22in / 56cm - measure thigh circumference 4 inches above knee for maximum size. Provides fully adjustable support. Fits the left or right knee and is unisex.
- Compatible with the reusable, dual purpose neo g hot & cold therapy disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles post injury or gym. (disc sold separately).
- EAN: 8692195885016.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.