NEO G Ankle Support - One Size619/3430
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Neo G Ankle Support is Unisex, fits the Left or Right ankle and is One Size, helping provide everyday support. It helps reduce inversion and eversion of the ankle often associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle. Featuring heat therapeutic neoprene this support helps aid stiff, weak or injured ankles.
- Made from neoprene, elastane, polyester, and polyamide.
- Registered with the MHRA as a class 1 medical device and approved by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps provide warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding stiff, aching, weak, injured or arthritic ankles.
- This easy wear ankle support helps with arthritic, stiff and aching ankles, providing support to injured or weak ankles during everyday activities. Useful for occupational and sporting injuries.
- The product is a universal size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support. Fits the left or right ankle and is unisex.
- Compatible with the reusable, dual purpose neo g hot & cold therapy disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles post injury or gym. (disc sold separately).
- EAN: 8692195887119.
97% would recommend to a friend
My ankle support is excellent
Perfect for it's purpose,.
Great protection and support
A little awkward to fit at first but after a few fittings and adjustments it gives great support and added strength.
Dose an excellent job
Mega price Good make No complaints
This ankle support would be a suitable support for someone that has gone over on the ankle and is needing support while the ankle recovers as long as the damage is muscular. This support wont stop you going over on your ankle again though and if there has been ligament damage then this support will probably not be strong enough.
In relation to 5 a side football as long as you are able to get the support into the shoe without causing added constriction then this will be ok.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
28 August 2019
Thank you for your question, I can confirm that this will not be suitable for using in the water as this will damage the velcro, it is therefore not waterproof.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
Ellen @ Argos
12 September 2017
Having spoken with our supplier, they do not advise using the support for swimming/aqua-fit etc. as this can damage the Velcro.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
11 September 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.