Hetty HET 160-11 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleanerby Henry565/4839
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With over 10 million Henrys and Hettys made, and most still in use today, they really are the vacuum you can trust. Their great features make cleaning easy, including their super long-reach, trouble free, rewind 10 metre cable, huge capacity and on-board storage. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry or Hetty for versatility.
With her huge capacity – up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums - Hetty keeps you cleaning for longer.
A-rated, powerful and efficient cleaning technology from Hetty's high-efficiency, long-life motor.
Henry HepaFlo bags - innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
Versatile toolkit includes combination floor tool, round dusting brush, crevice tool, and upholstery tool with slide on brush.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W31.5, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
Vacuum cleaner performance:
- Carpet performance rating (A-G): D.
- Hard floor performance rating (A-G): C.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: C.
- DB72 noise level.
- 27 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: het 160-11.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5028965690499.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.