Argos Home Josie White Shorty Bunk Bed & 2 Kids Mattresses459/6589
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Ideal for shared bedrooms and sleepovers, the Josie white shorty bunk bed with mattresses is all about simple style, sturdy design and space-saving cleverness. 15cm shorter than our standard single Josie bunk bed, and 15cm narrower, it has all the looks and loveliness of the Josie plus all the sizing requirements you need when space is at a premium. Perfect for smaller rooms, and made of solid wood with wooden slats and a fixed ladder, this shorty bunk bed offers great value with a look your kids will love.
Comes with 2 Airsprung Elliott Comfort Anti-Allergy shorty mattresses. With traditional open coil spring units overlaid with soft cushioning and a white damask anti-allergy cover, they give comfort and support to young growing bones. At 15cm deep they're ideal for bunks, and being easy-care they don't need flipping.
- Shorty bed.
- White bed with a solid wood frame.
- Includes wooden slats.
- Self-assembly - 2 people recommended.
- Ladder is in a fixed position.
- Maximum user weight per bunk 100kg.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Medium feel mattress.
- Open coil mattress with 192 springs.
- Damask cover with deep quilt finish.
- Easy care no turn mattress.
- Requires Young Airsprung mattress - 2 mattresses (Included).
- Safety tested to 100kg.
- Frame size L180, W88, H154.6cm.
- Height between bunks 81.5cm.
- Bed weight 44.65kg.
- Package 1 size H48, W176.5, D9.5cm.
- Package 2 size H30, W76.8, D13.5cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.