Argos Home Baltimore 2 Seater Bistro Set - Light Grey409/5918
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
For laid-back lounging, the Baltimore bistro set offers great value, comfort and convenience. The high-backed chairs are angled for maximum support, and the sturdy armrests make great drinks supports. So, fire up the sunset (or the chimenea or BBQ! ), sit back and relax. It's a hard life but someone's got to do it!
This sturdy set includes 2 armchairs and a coffee table. Designed and made in Italy with quality materials in a very trendy light grey shade. It's been built to live outdoors 365 days a year. What else do you need to know? Well the armchairs are stackable, it's very easy to assemble, maintenance free and recyclable.
Garden table features:
- Rattan effect table top.
- Rattan effect garden table.
- Table size: H37, W48, L70cm.
- Removable legs for storage.
Garden chair features:
- Set seats 2 people.
- Seat height 36cm.
- Frame made from plastic.
- Chair seat and back made from plastic.
- Stackable chairs.
- Size H88, W73, D80cm.
- 120kg maximum user weight per chair.
- Suitable for garden and balcony use.
- Weather resistant.
- Can be left outside all year; protect with a cover when not in use.
- Total weight 12.4kg.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- Minimal assembly - 1 person required.
- Package 1 size H88, W73, D80cm.
- Package 1 weight 4.4kg.
- Package 2 size H88, W73, D80cm.
- Package 2 weight 4.4kg.
- Package 3 size H8, W49, D30cm.
- Package 3 weight 3.6kg.
I would advise the the armchairs to this Argos Home Baltimore 2 Seater Bistro Set - Light Grey can indeed be stacked - as can be seen in Illustration 8/10 on our webpage.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
14 February 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.