Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In - White407/8863
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get non-stop power for non-stop peace of mind with a versatile camera that goes anywhere, inside or out. Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In is an indoor/outdoor camera that sends notifications to your phone and tablet whenever motion is detected. Answer the notification, and you can see, hear and speak to people your property from anywhere. It installs in minutes and plugs into standard power sockets, so you'll never worry about charging a battery.
Watch over your home in 1080p HD video and check in at anytime with Live View.
See, hear and speak to people on camera from your phone or tablet.
Customise your motion sensors to focus on important areas at home.
Get real-time notifications whenever motion is detected.
Place it indoors or out, on flat surfaces or mount it to a wall.
Plug it into standard sockets for non-stop power.
Set everything up in minutes with the included installation kit.
- CMOS CCTV camera.
- 130° viewing angle.
- 10m viewing range.
- 1 video channel.
- 10m night vision viewing range.
- Allows you to view and record.
- (not included).
- Size H23.5, W18.5, D8.5cm.
- Weight 1148g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 842861109016.
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised: Stick Up Cam Plug-In can be placed on :
- Flat surfaces like a bookshelf inside or deck outside
- Mount it on the side of your home or a wall in the living room.
- Integrated mounting base/stand with adjustable angle. Can sit freestanding
- but you will need to purchase a Mount for Stick Up Cam (sold separately) if you’d like to install them on your ceiling or eaves.
Hope this helps
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
9 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.