- Save 1/3Was £54.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With the Remington Pro-Ceramic Extra, you can achieve polished, sleek and perfectly straight hair effortlessly at home. It has an advanced ceramic coating ensuring even heat distribution and preventing snagging and hair breakage. Get perfectly smooth, effortless glide with every stroke for beautifully sleek and shiny, hair.
Model number: S5525.
Developed with long, thick hair in mind, this Straightener will have your hair tamed and under control in a matter of minutes. This next generation Straightener forms part of the Remington Pro Collection, a revolutionary styling range that delivers smooth hair, bursting with shine and vitality every time.
- With this innovative Straightener, you can achieve a smooth, glass-like shine in no time at all. It glides through the hair smoothly and effortlessly with every stroke for beautifully sleek and shiny, ultra chic locks.
- With temperature settings ranging from 150C to an impressive 230C, plus a speedy 15 seconds heat up, it is sure to straighten even the most unruly hair. A floating plate provides even pressure and alignment when styling while the hinge lock, along with the heat resistant storage pouch, makes it an ideal travel partner and easy to store. The Remington PRO-Ceramic Extra features an LCD display to help you manage the temperature and get salon hair in the comfort of your own home.
- Digital controls.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- 8 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 230°C.
- 15 second heat-up time.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 45mm, length of plates 110mm.
- 1.8m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Heat-proof pouch, .
- Weight 0.7kg.
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496817368.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.