Indesit Recycling Service - Large Kitchen Appliance Removal121/7469
About this product
- Collection is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of selected large domestic appliances.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away. You will be given a refund of the charge for the collection service.
- Please note that removal of the old item is only available at the same time as the new one is delivered. If the old one cannot be removed at the same time, we will not come back and collect at a later date and you will receive a refund of the charge for the service.
- For every product to be disposed of free of charge, you must purchase a new electrical item from Argos.
- We can collect your old electrical item up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away.
- The item to be disposed of must not present a health and safety risk to our staff.
- Business customers are excluded from this offer.
- We will take away your old appliance so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the local tip or recycling centre.
93% would recommend to a friend
Quick and efficient service would recommend to family and friends
Excellent , fantastic would recommend to everyone
worth the fee.
polite friendly and helpful with swift efficiency.
I have looked in to this for you. As it is one item that has been purchased the recycling service would only cover one appliance to be removed. Buying 2 recycling services would not work in this circumstance. In regards to delivery that style of fridge freezer would be delivered by a 3rd party courier and taken in to a room of your choice (if deemed safe).
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
8 November 2017
As this is just the recycling service, your appliance will not be installed
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
Charlie @ Argos
20 June 2017
The Indesit Recycling Service - Large Kitchen Appliance Removal just includes removal of an Indesit and not installation.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
8 May 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
You can compare the prices of product care for your electrical goods online using any internet enabled device at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.