Panasonic Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine - Triple548/5118
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Panasonic KX-TGC423EB's simple yet sophisticated design has a minimal style suitable for any interiors. It has a built in answering maching with 30 minutes of recording time and speakerphone. Its nuisance call block feature allows you to block and reduce the amount of unwanted calls, up to 50 numbers from specific and unknown numbers.
Nuisance call block - block up to 50 numbers.
Caller ID - memory 50 items.
- 120 name and number memories.
- 15 ringtones.
- Last number redial.
- Caller ID.
- Call log.
- Handsfree facility.
- Speaker and ringer volume control.
- Up to 18 hours talktime/ 200 hours standby.
- Up to 50m indoor range/300m outdoor range.
- Out of range indicator.
- Low battery indicator.
- 2 - Blocks a specific list of numbers and common nuisance call types e. G. International or withheld numbers.
- Answer machine recording time 30mins.
- Personalised recording facility.
- EAN: 5025232836031.
94% would recommend to a friend
Quality phones with more than adequate function
The product is excellent. This is a a phone's phone! Simple to set up and use. A well made quality product
Excellent value for money
We bought these phones because we had a set before and found them to be great value for money. We are senior citizens and now find it necessary to have easy access to a phone both upstairs and down.
Bought for elderly relative, great.
Bought for elderly relative, simple to set up, large numbers and keys so easy for them to use with arthritis in hands.
After speaking with our supplier, they have said: ''I would advise that I cannot see a distance limitation within any of the specification of the model mentioned.
As long as the units are all registered correctly to the main base station, and the following is applied there should be no problem:
The base unit and other compatible Panasonic units use radio waves to communicate with each other.
* For maximum coverage and noise-free communications, place your base unit:
– at a convenient, high, and central location with no obstructions between the handset and base unit in an indoor environment.
– away from electronic appliances such as TVs, radios, personal computers, wireless devices, or other phones.
– facing away from radio frequency transmitters, such as external antennas of mobile phone cell stations. (Avoid putting the base unit on a bay window or near a window.)
* Coverage and voice quality depends on the local environmental conditions.
* If the reception for a base unit location is not satisfactory, move the base unit to another location for better reception''
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
23 September 2019
Hi Sherlock, yes you have the option of recording your own message. From the main menu key in #302 and follow the instructions to record.
Panasonic Home Phones
3 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.