Chad Valley Jungle Deluxe Walker886/5326
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect for helping your children to find their feet. The Chad Valley Jungle Walker helps them as they start exploring on their own. The play tray gives them toys with lights and sounds to heighten their senses helping them to learn through play as they press and grab the toys, with rewarding lights and music in return.
Baby walker features:
- 3 height positions to grow with baby.
- Wipe clean or toss the seat cushion into the washing machine.
- A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby.
- Folds easily for storage and portability.
- 2 link loops make room for more fun.
- Back support for baby's comfort.
- 3 height positions.
- Size H60.96, W86.36, D71.12cm.
- Weight 5.49kg.
- Suitable for babies up to 12kg.
- Batteries required: 2 x AA (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
93% would recommend to a friend
Brilliant! did the job. Had a happy speedy baby
Brilliant! did the job. Had a happy speedy baby.
Looks lovely and stable
Looks lovely easy to set up safe and sturdy
Good product, highly recommended.
To alter the height position, you simply adjust the lever underneath the seat - details will be included in the user manual you will get
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
17 October 2019
There is a sliding grip underneath the table section of the Chad Valley Jungle Deluxe Walker. To fold the walker down, the switch there needs to be turned and then depressed before sliding towards the front of the table (away from seat). This will allow the walker to then fold for storage.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
17 August 2019
No the wheel does not turn all the way around.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
11 June 2019
It does but it makes a loud clicking noise when you do so not sure if you’re actually meant to!
11 June 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.