Compact System Digital Cameras explained
Please click to see the general guide to digital cameras.
Compact system digital cameras use a more compact technology than DSLRs, yet still offer the use of different interchangeable lenses for increased flexibility and more professional results. They are typically 50% the weight and volume of a DSLR camera.
- Ideal for the more creative user, the compact system camera can be used for any purpose you wish.
- • Pick the best lens for the desired shot.
- As with other digital cameras, a memory card (sold separately) is essential for use.
Why choose a compact system digital camera?
Compact System Digital Cameras are extremely flexible, giving professional looking results and letting you enjoy exploring your creative side.
- With a compact system camera you can change lenses for different needs, with a telephoto lens for long distance, or wide angle for a wide panorama.
- Various accessories let you take your photography to a whole new creative level.
- Far better sensors than a standard compact for improved performance.