Accessories & Jargon Buster
We stock a whole variety of accessories to help you make the most of your pushchair in all circumstances and conditions.
Here is a selection of the accessories available:
- Foot muffs – Sometimes called a cosytoes, this will help you keep your little one warm and dry in cold weather.
- Rain covers – Protect them from wet weather with an all over plastic cover.
- Sun parasols – Protect their precious skin and keep them in the shade with a sun parasol, perfect for use on summer holidays.
- Changing bags – A convenient way to carry everything you need when out and about. Most bags come with a PVC changing mat, pockets for soiled items and insulated pockets. It's often possible to find a co-ordinated changing bag to match your pushchair.
- Head supports and footrests – These are designed to give young babies extra support and comfort.
- Shopping baskets – Included with many models, enjoy extra storage which can be useful for trips into town.
- Double pushchair – A pushchair with two seats next to each other. Ideal for twins.
- Dual Suspension – Gives your baby more protection over rough terrain, and makes the pushchair easier to push.
- Multi-recline – Offers different positions, so newborns can lie flat and older children can sit up.
- Pushchair – Otherwise known as pram, buggy or stroller.
- Swivel Wheels – These make pushchairs more manoeuvrable and easier to steer.
- Tandem pushchair – A pushchair with two seats, one behind the other. Ideal for a baby and older child.
- Travel System – An all-in-one system including a car seat and a pushchair frame.