Soft sided cases
Shop soft sided suitcases
Lightweight, strong and versatile, soft sided cases offer the most packing convenience and they are also easier to fit into tight spaces.
Soft sided cases may provide less protection for fragile items.
What are they made of?
Polyester, nylon or a combination of both.
Hard sided cases
Shop hard sided suitcases
Durable, sturdy and surprisingly light, hard sided luggage is best for protecting your belongings when you travel.
Hard sided cases are less flexible than soft sided and tend to offer less exterior pockets and extra space.
What are they made of?
Polypropylene (extremely strong), ABS (lightweight and durable), polycarbonate (durable, but can be heavier) or aluminium.
Suitcases have a number of features that can make your travelling and packing experience easier and less stressful. Here's some of the key ones to look out for.
- The more wheels a suitcase has, the easier it is to manoeuvre.
- With two wheels, you have to tilt your suitcase to pull it along, but with four or eight wheels, a case is much easier to move as it can be pushed as well.
- Four and eight wheel cases have greater balance and are easier to get across bumpy terrain or curbs.
- Some suitcases feature 360° spinner wheels, for ultimate manoeuvrability.
Shop all suitcases with 4 or 8 wheels
Most suitcases have a retractable handle, which means you can slot it away once you've finished pushing or pulling.
Straps inside keep your belongings secure and in place for the duration of your journey.
Pockets and compartments
Extra space is ideal for keeping important items and documents safe.
A TSA (Travel Sentry Approved) lock keeps your luggage secure, but also lets security staff inspect your case, if required, without damage.
Expandable luggage gives you more space when you need it. Perfect if you're coming home with more than you left with.
- Cabin suitcases can be taken with you onto the flight, as long as they meet the guidelines of the airline you are flying with.
- The benefit of a cabin case is that they're lighter, you have your belongings close to hand, and you don't have to wait for your case at the baggage carousel when you land.
- You are limited to size and space, so cabin cases may only be an option for shorter trips and those who travel lightly. There's also more restrictions on what you can take in your cabin luggage.
Not sure what size you need? Visit our cabin luggage size guide to find airline allowance guidelines.
Shop hold luggage
- Once your hold luggage is checked in, it's safely stored away and then ready for you to collect from the baggage carousel when you land.
- This means you have less weight to haul around the airport, and potentially a less stressful time boarding.
- Hold luggage is best suited to long trips, where you need more stuff. For shorter trips, you might prefer to travel lighter and only take hand luggage.
Top picks for cabin bags and hold luggage
Travelling with children can be stressful, but you can take away some of the hassle by choosing luggage that they'll love. Luggage designed specifically for children can help your little ones beat the boredom of travelling.
Shop children's luggage
Get all the luggage you need with a set of cases or bags. The perfect choice if you're going away as a group, with family, or have lots of different trips planned.
Shop luggage sets
Versatility is key when you're travelling. Spacious and easy to get around, they're great for festivals and travelling adventures.
Ideal for shorter trips and every day activities. Keep everything you need close and easy to access. Light and spacious, you can take your essentials with you with ease.
More help with luggage
Cabin luggage size guide
Choose luggage that meets the guidelines of the airline you're flying with.
Fashion luggage guide
After a case that makes a statement? Search our range of bright and bold fashion luggage.
Shop all luggage
Search our full range of luggage, include suitcase sets, kid's luggage and hold cases.