George Foreman Shop
As the ground breakers of indoor grilling, George Foreman is a firm favourite with families who love healthy delicious food. With an assortment of grills for every occasion, the George Foreman range continues to innovate and expand to meet grilling needs.
George Foreman 360 Grill
The ultimate kitchen mate.
With space for 7 portions, there's enough room to create something for everyone - pizzas and pies quesadillas and brownies...the opportunitues are endless.
• 2 dishwasher-safe removable plates for easy cleaning.
• Variable temperature control lets you tailor your grilling to different dishes.
• Adjustable rear foot channels fat into the drip tray for less mess.
Fish and Chips
- 2 cod fillets
- 200g frozen chips
- 2 tbsp. mushy peas
- 2 tbsp. tartar sauce
- 1 lemon
- Pre - heat your grill to a medium temp.
- Place frozen chips on the grill and after 10 minutes add the cod fillets. Wait until the chips and cod is piping hot (should take another 5-7 minutes) and place onto your plate. Place the lemon on the grill for a couple of minutes whist you plate up.
- Serve your cod and chips with tartar sauce, mushy peas and grilled lemon.
- 225g butter, soft
- 120g light muscovado sugar
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large free range eggs
- 340g plain flour
- ¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 150g white chocolate chunks
- 150g milk chocolate chunks
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Beat together the butter, muscovado sugar and golden caster sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat into the butter, sugar mix.
- Fold the sifted dry ingredients into the butter mix and finally add the chocolate chunks.
- Lightly spray grease the deep pan plate and add the cookie dough and spread evenly.
- Attach the deep pan plate to the grill and cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
Mac 'n' Cheese Toastie
For the toastie:
- 8 slices of thick white bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 pickled gherkins
For the mac 'n' cheese:
- 40g plain flour
- 40g butter
- 450ml milk
- 50ml double cream
- ½ tsp English mustard
- ½ whole nutmeg, ground
- 200g grated mature cheddar cheese
- 500g macaroni, cooked in salt water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the milk in a pan on the hob, make sure you keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the flour slowly, stir and cook for 1 minute. Slowly add the hot milk a little at a time, making sure to incorporate the milk properly into the butter and flour mix. Continue until all of the milk has been added. Add the nutmeg, mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese and then the cream.
- 250g turkey mince
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground mace
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, form into balls no more than 2cm in height. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Attach the deep pan plate to the 360 or Evolve grill and pre-heat on maximum.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil and add the meatballs, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes, open lid and move the meatballs around, close the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Repeat this again and check the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with pasta or a sauce of your choice.
- 400g green lentils, cooked, drained and slightly crushed
- 100g chickpeas, cooked, drained and slightly crushed
- 80g carrot, finely grated
- 100g celeriac, finely grated
- 80g onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 160g roasted butternut squash, slightly crushed
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp ground mace
- 2 tsp Cajun spice
- 180g fine breadcrumbs
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 burger baps
- Optional: Sriracha mayo
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Mould into 6-8 burgers, cover in cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill to maximum and brush the burgers with a little oil. Grill for 5-8 minutes until hot throughout.
- Serve with burger baps and add Sriracha mayo as desired.
|Which grill is for you?|
2 Portion Grill
3 Portion Grill
Grill & Melt
Grill & Griddle
Black Evolve Grill
|Easy clean removable plates||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Floating hinge for grilling thicker foods||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Angled fat reducing grilling||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Perfect fit drip tray||✓|
|Deep pan bake||✓||✓|