Panasonic 50 Inch TX-50GX800B Smart 4K HDR LED TV942/1109
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The GX800 features much of Panasonic's best picture tech at a great price. With our HCX picture processor, this slim-line design 4K LED TV features HDR Bright Panel Plus to make sure the picture reveals every detail of 4K resolution. Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Dynamic Metadata means you get the best from UHD Blu-ray discs & 4K video streaming services. Dolby Atmos sound transports you into the story, add a compatible soundbar for best results.
Model number: TX-50GX800B.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1600Hz.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Size of TV H65.1, W112, D6.2cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H70.8, W112, D23.6cm.
- Weight of TV 16kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 17kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H74.4, W146.1, D12.4cm.
- Packaged weight 21kg.
- Built-in audio sound system.
- 2 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Dolby Vision - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Panasonic TX-50GX800B, Stand, Remote, Batteries AAA x 2.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 82 watts.
- Annual power consumption 114kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5025232892259.
76% would recommend to a friend
GX800B 50" TV
We have always bought Panasonic TV's and have never been disappointed, only complaint with this is the cost saving stand which does not swivel, so we bought one from a well known store and it works well, we use a Sonos sound system with the TV excellent they work well, we did have issues with iPlayer and the TV guide however that appears to be a BBC issue and following the update on 13/11/2019 all issues are solved and everything works as it should. So really pleased with now we have resolved the initial issues, all is good had the TV just over a month
I would not buy this TV again, although I have had panasonic
Recording to external source , have to format but then cannot use the external recording to play on other make of tv. Have to use a pvr. Cannot go into advance settings to calibrate
Fabulous TV so worth the money
We had the tv delivered and set up by John Lewis , very easily done. My brother wants to buy one too, was so impressed with the picture quality.
HS and BS
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.