Sony 65 Inch KD65XF9005BU Smart 4K HDR LED TV941/9867
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Discover the true-to-life detail of 4K High Dynamic Range images - boosted by our powerful X1 Extreme processor. It's capable of upscaling everything you watch to near 4K HDR quality. It's backed up by a Full Array LED Backlight and Extended Dynamic Range Pro local dimming technology, which delivers six times the contrast of our conventional LED TVs - for exceptional quality and vibrant colours. The XF90 also has 'X-Motion Clarity', a technology that retains the brightness and detail in fast action scenes, for a smoother and cleaner picture.
4K HDR Processor X1 Exteme More power, more beauty The 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme delivers a beautiful and realistic picture - thanks to 40% more processing power than our original 4K Processor X1.
Model number: KD65XF9005BU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 100Hz.
- Viewing angle 89/89 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Size of TV H82.9, W144.7, D6.9cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H89.8, W144.7, D29.7cm.
- Weight of TV 24.5kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 25.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 114.8cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 300 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1500m.
- Packaged size H95, W18.8, D154cm.
- Packaged weight 33kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 10 x 2 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Headphone socket.
- S-Video socket.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Android operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: AC Power Cord, Batteries, IR Blaster, Remote control, Table top stand, Voice remote control.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 162 watts.
- Annual power consumption 225kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 4548736077966.
84% would recommend to a friend
I purchased the 65inch model I watch quite a lot of movies and this set does not disappoint the picture quality is stunning and once you get your head around the somewhat cluttered screen all well and yes as other reviewers have stated there’s a bit of lag with the android os I love the idea of being able to record to a HDD via USB so simple and all your recordings are put into categories brilliant.I do have the TV linked to a Yamaha sound bar which I had from my Panasonic TV set up but to be quite honest in my opinion it is not needed as the XF90 throws out the sound brilliantly. The TV is wall mounted but can be placed on a tabletop using the supplied stand however being 65inch it is quite large. In conclusion would I buy this again and recommend to friends and family yes I most certainly would.
Love the TV and sound bar. Amazing effects and sound! Feels like you are at the Cinema. My only issue is my IPhone not connecting to screen mirroring.. but still 5/5
Fantastic image quality but not easy to optimise.
I was sold on this TV by the excellent full array LED image quality at a midrange price, making it very good value for money. Trying to get the best from it though is proving elusive. The counter intuitive and opaque menu system using a clunky handset doesn't help. There are still some quirky events such as: 1. Sometimes the TV turns itself on unexpectedly (a CEC issue from a peripheral?). 2. Intermittent error messages over the input from an Apple 4K TV which works fine on other TVs. Sadly there's no obvious way of renaming inputs to make them more obvious , e.g. BD Player rather then HDMI 1. So one week in, I'm delighted with the TV as a whole but frustrated at the time it takes to do the "clever" stuff.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.