LG 43 Inch 43LM6300PLA Smart Full HD HDR LED TV940/7051
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
See a new level of Full-HD with Active HDR technology utilising Dynamic Colour and Virtual Surround Plus, experience film like never before. The state-of-the-art Quad Core Processor supports advanced picture processing for bright, sharp images. And with the ability to control your TV with Alexa and Google Assistant speakers*, you can truly set the scene at home for your favourite show with a single command. *Purchase required separately.
Enjoy entertainment in stunning detail. Generating fives times the resolution of standard definition, Full HD 1080p delivers incredible clarity and vibrant colours.
Model number: 43LM6300PLA.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Motion rate 1000.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Size of TV H57.2, W97.3, D8.5cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H62.3, W97.3, D21.6cm.
- Weight of TV 8kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 8.1kg.
- Footprint of TV 808cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H660, W1060, D152cm.
- Packaged weight 10.2kg.
- Virtual Surround sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.19.
- On mode power consumption 49 watts.
- Annual power consumption 68kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098383016.
98% would recommend to a friend
Stylish and modern
Tv is amazing quality, good picture and sound. Replaced an older TV and couldn’t have got a better one for price
Bought this for my parents to replace an old 32" Sony. Got to say what a great TV for the price. Sharp clear picture with good contrasts between dark and light. The colours are vibrant. The sound as allways with the slim designs is ok for general viewing but music and film watching will need a soundbar and sub. Easy to set up and light to handle. The remote is a little small for older people but not a big problem. Value for money.
Great TV, the only thing I'd change is the plastic legs.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.