LG 32 Inch 32LM630BPLA Smart HD Ready TV940/5297
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
See a new level of HD with Active HDR technology utilising Dynamic Colour and Virtual Surround Plus, experience film like never before. The state-of-the-art Quad Core supports the advanced picture processing required for bright, sharp images. There are 4 cores of processing power available for a fast and powerful brain to make sure you have the best possible picture. And with the ability to control your TV with Alexa and Google Assistant, you can truly set the scene at home for your favourite show with a single command.
Hear dialogue with crystal clarity. Clear Voice minimises background noise and enhances vocals so you can clearly understand what's being said.
Model number: 32LM630BPLA.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 50.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H43.7, W73.6, D8.29cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H46.4, W73.6, D18cm.
- Weight of TV 4.65kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 4.7kg.
- Footprint of TV 606cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H510, W812, D142cm.
- Packaged weight 5.9kg.
- Virtual Surround sound system.
- 10 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview and Freesat digital tuner.
- Freeview (UK).
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.21.
- On mode power consumption 31 watts.
- Annual power consumption 43kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098382903.
100% would recommend to a friend
My new TV
Love it, so easy to connect, looks absolutely great, price brilliant, still finding little things on the smart tv which amazing. Couldn't be any happier thanks Argos
My tv its cool
Very good qualiti. And I will recommend for my friends
Lightweight and great value
I bought four for my exhibition stand because they're inexpensive and lightweight. The rear and side facing HDMI ports are very handy for mounting the screens. The USB player is not useful if you want to play several videos continuously without interruptions. At the start of each video, the screen annotations appear. To solve the problem, I ended up connecting them to separate computers which is a faff. Still better value for money than hiring them.
The LG 32 Inch 32LM630BPLA Smart HD Ready TV comes with a 12 month warranty that covers manufacturing faults.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
1 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.