Hisense 65 Inch H65U7BUK Smart 4K HDR LED TV940/1954
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Unlock the beauty of ULED with the 4K HDR Certified Hisense U7B. A fusion of Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos delivers a more vivid, lifelike cinema experience for the home. Wide Colour Gamut lets you enjoy a wider spectrum of colour for heightened realism. Furthermore, our intuitive VIDAA U 3.0 Smart TV OS with Freeview Play makes it simpler to access your favourite entertainment and on-demand apps.
ULED TV Bring a new dimension to 4K with Hisense ULED - enhancing your viewing experience and picture's realism beyond resolution. Ultra Colour delivers a more vivid picture, whilst Ultra Contrast brings striking levels of brightness and depth with Local Dimming. Ultra Motion and 4K UHD detail offers greater image clarity.
Model number: H65U7BUK.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 100.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Size of TV H83, W144.8, D6.3cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H98.8, W144.8, D36.4cm.
- Weight of TV 24.1kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 26.7kg.
- Footprint of TV 102.5cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting .
- Packaged size H98.8, W170.7, D22.2cm.
- Packaged weight 35.9kg.
- 30 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Composite socket.
- AV socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile high-definition link.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Dolby Vision - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 116 watts.
- Annual power consumption 170kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 6942147451106.
95% would recommend to a friend
Amazing television, well worth the money
Absolutely love this television, amazing value
Fantastic TV. Even better with soundbar.
Best telly ever had!
Amazing television! The features and picture quality is mind blowing. The HDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos features included with tv at this price range makes it absolute steal! Picture quality index equals to Samsung QLED tv's costing £300-400 more! Colours and black background separation for non OLED technology looks very impressive, local dimming feature highlights the details of picture. 4K movie playback from USB device (I use 500gb SSD) is amazing, playback of netflix and amazon prime is also amazing as it almost immediately detects 4K quality with HDR or Dolby Vision. Pros: Image quality, colours and contrast. Sound quality. Very thin bezel giving impression of entire surface being a screen. Top part of the screen is incredibly thin and looks very modern and sleek, making TV more like stylish accessory. Price!!! Cons: Wifi seams to be a bit weak, router is about 3 meters away behind the one brick thick wall and it only manages one signal bar. Vesa mounting screw holes at the bottom has a little plastic raise just underneath, so it gives a bit of difficulties mounting the bracket on, but it was resolved using plastic tube like spacers included with bracket I had.
Yes this TV has HDMI Input HDMI2.0,ARC.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A
17 September 2019
Yes the TV can be wall mounted using a suitable VESA200 (200 x 200) mount bracket
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
20 August 2019
According to several reviews the remote DOES have a micro to control the vocal assistant Alexa, included in the TV.
Jamie why do you lie ? Or maybe it is a different model ?
Also you don't really answer Jim's question "why are there 2 remotes" => "I confirm that those are 2 compatibles remotes"... Why are there 2 remotes ?
Thank you very much.
8 December 2019
I can confirm that those are two compatible remotes. This does not have voice control.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
23 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.