TP Infinity Leap Two Level Trampoline937/6326
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The world's first 2 level trampoline, with two linked horizontal bounce zones for double the fun! This patent protected trampoline delivers an exceptional bounce performance from a unique dual suspension solution. Coiled metal springs on the horizontal plane work in unison with a bungee spring system to ensure exceptional lift off from the bed for the jumper. Unique to TP Infinity Leap Trampoline is the YOYO enclosure. YOYO is the trampoline enclosure that just one adult can erect, take down and put away in seconds.
Two horizontal jump zones at different levels linked by a bungee sprung bounce slope for extra fun and challenge.
Includes YOYO - the easy put up, take down and fold away enclosure that just one adult can manage. It really does take just seconds to elevate and take down the YOYO enclosure!
Zip free access with the patent protected IGLOO tunnel door.
Designed and built to deliver a trampoline experience that is second to none.
Jump safe design with epic bounce!
- Safety pads made from weather resistant material.
- Size H313, W290, D450cm.
- Weight 135kg.
- Maximum user weight 135kg.
- Maximum number of users at one time: 1.
- Recommended safety perimeter: 2m.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 10 year anti-rust guarantee.
- EAN: 5021854904998.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
This trampoline doesn’t come with the cover. Currently this accessory is only available from the TP website.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
17 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.