LEGO DC Batman Mr. Freeze Batcycle Battle Toy Bike - 76118937/4548
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids can create their own scenarios as Batman and Robin and bid to save GOTHAM CITY from Mr. Freeze in LEGO DC Batman 76118 Mr. Freeze Batcycle Battle.
LEGO® model number: 76118 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Super Heroes.
- The Batcycle features a dual minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, detachable weapons and split function to divide the vehicle into two bikes.
- Special elements incl. Batman's Batarang and grappling hook shooter, Robin's sword, 2 non-shooting guns and 2 batwings.
- The Batarang, grappling hook shooter, sword and 2 guns can be detached from the Batcycle and held by minifigures for battle action.
- Includes 3 LEGO minifigures: Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze. Also includes a snow scooter with space for the Mr. Freeze minifigure.
- Accessory elements include Mr. Freeze's new-for-June-2019 helmet and backpack plus 10 assorted Action Pack elements to customise builds.
- Size H0.19, W0.26, D0.06cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369120.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
100% would recommend to a friend
My son loved it
Perfect shopping experience and my son loved the car / dual motorbikes!... hours of fun playing with it! and solid build!
As always, every parent’s nightmare (in a good way
Standard good quality you expect & always get from Lego. With younger children we spend hours building it only to have to start again after 30minutes when it’s wrecked but that’s the point isn’t it? It’s fun, they learn & develop their skills & imagination until we’re no longer needed (& then miss it). Hours, frequently years, of enjoyment & always worth purchasing.My Grandson loves it (not too sure about his Dad haha).
Great service. Very fast.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.