Panasonic 65 Inch TX-65GZ950B Smart 4K HDR OLED TV936/0514
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The new GZ950 4K OLED Smart TV takes a big step-up in picture performance over LED TV to provide accurate colour, deep blacks & precise detail thanks to the HCX Pro Intelligent Processor. Dolby Vision & HDR10+ guarantee accurate scene-by-scene HDR reproduction. While Dolby Atmos sound can create an immersive home cinema atmosphere with a compatible soundbar.
Model number: TX-65GZ950B.
Television picture quality:
- OLED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Size of TV H83.7, W144.9, D6.2cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H89.8, W144.9, D30cm.
- Weight of TV 28kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 33.5kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H94.5, W183.7, D23.5cm.
- Packaged weight 44kg.
- Dolby sound system.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Dolby Vision - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TX-65GZ950B, Stand, Remote, Batteries.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 158 watts.
- Annual power consumption 219kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5025232892464.
90% would recommend to a friend
Less than overwhelming
It's an ok product, but I certainly expected more. It's a modern OLED tv but in some respects it's stuck in pre 2010s
Excellent OLED TV
Has all the features I was looking for in a new TV in late 2019. I wanted OLED for the very good blacks for enjoying movies and I wanted support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+ plus a wide selection of apps and Freeview Play. Had the TV for about a month and have no complaints. Picture quality is fantastic, especially with 4k HDR source material. TV is fast and responsive and integrates with my Denon AVR with ARC. Don't use TV speakers so can't comment on sound quality.
I was bored of samsung
Picture quality is awesome and good sound but no hdmi 2.1.
The Now TV app is not pre installed, but you can download the app from the app store.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
25 January 2020
The smart phone remote is just another way that you can control your TV, meaning you do not have to search for the remote - you can use your smartphone to control it.
This TV also has voice control so you can choose which way is best for you.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
2 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.