Panasonic 55 Inch TX-55GZ950B Smart 4K HDR OLED TV934/6095
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The new GZ950 4K OLED Smart TV takes a big step-up in picture performance over LED TV to provide accurate colour, deep blacks & precise detail thanks to the HCX Pro Intelligent Processor. Dolby Vision & HDR10+ guarantee accurate scene-by-scene HDR reproduction. While Dolby Atmos sound can create an immersive home cinema atmosphere with a compatible soundbar.
Model number: TX-55GZ950B.
Television picture quality:
- OLED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Size of TV H71.3, W122.8, D6.2cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H77.4, W122.8, D30cm.
- Weight of TV 22kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 27.5kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 300 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H82.5, W161.7, D23.5cm.
- Packaged weight 36kg.
- Dolby sound system.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Dolby Vision - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TX-55GZ950B, Stand, Remote, Batteries.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: B.
- On mode power consumption 119 watts.
- Annual power consumption 165kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5025232892471.
92% would recommend to a friend
Older, non techie purchaser!
TV mounted on main wall in sitting room -feels like being in a cinema, especially when using Sonos additional speakers (see below). Without Sonos, sound is nothing special. Had expert come to install wall bracket and aerial as tv too big to handle this job on own.Picture quality -colours and black is top quality. Two disappointments - my wi fi router is upstairs ,which perhaps explains why the Freeview either does not always connect or scrolls. To overcome this I purchased a NOW usb stick and have had no problems with scrolling or wifi connection. I have quite an old Panasonic hard drive/dvd recorder.This has been connected to tv by cable & jack connection.When playing back USING THIS RECORDER I can use the SONOS 5 speakers for full syncronised stereo sound -result is superb. However I have NOT found a way of getting the Sonos speakers to play from the tv. I am reluctant to spend several hundred pounds more to use a Sonos sound bar or their other linking product. Despite criticisms am happy with new tv, especially as previous Samsung has now moved upstairs & works well, too!
Great TV and functionality
I use the TV for movies, netflix, Amazon Prime and sports. Only drawback is the stand which is a bit basic and industrial.
Best TV I've owned
This is my main TV. You won't go wrong with this set. I am saving up for a 65 inch
Hi Simon, thanks for your question. All televisions bought through Argos have a one year warranty unless extra optional cover is paid for at point of purchase. Thank you for using Argos Q & A.
1 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.