Marvel Avengers End Game 16 Inch Kid's Bike934/0149
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
16" bike featuring edgy graphics perfect for any older child. This bike is ideal for children who have mastered riding on two wheels as it includes spoked wheels and pneumatic deep tread tyres which offer a strong yet comfortable ride with excellent grip. For additional safety, the chainguard is fully enclosed to prevent any unwanted tangles and the bike has both front and rear caliper brakes which allow for reactive stopping with easy to reach hand brakes.
- Both saddle and handlebars are adjustable in height to suit children as they grow.
- Steel frame.
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Weight when fully assembled 10kg.
- 10.04 inch frame size.
- 16 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 17.5-21 inches.
- EVA puncture-proof tyres.
- Compatible with stabilisers .
- For additional safety, the chainguard is fully enclosed to prevent any unwanted tangles.
- Suitable for ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5017915041627.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
100% would recommend to a friend
Look cool easy to assemble
My 4 year old loves this bike he asks us to walk to school so he can ride his bike there and back. Its jet black with the striking blue Avengers design which gives it a beautiful look and bonus is that you can buy the matching helmet as well which we did. Stabilizers where purchased separate but wasn't too expensive Overall i dont think i could of got him a bike he would of loved more
Fab my son loves it
Perfect for my little one great birthday or Christmas present
I can confirm that as long as the 8 year old has a Inside leg of 17.5-21 inches then yes this will be suitable.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
5 December 2019
Yes, suitable stablizers can be fitted to the Marvel Avengers End Game 16 Inch Kid's Bike.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
18 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.