LEGO Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Truck AR Games Set - 70421933/9349
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
LEGO Hidden Side 70421 El Fuego's Stunt Truck combines truck and motorcycle chopper models with an augmented reality play experience.
LEGO® model number: 70421 - for ages.
Theme: LEGO Hidden.
- El Fuego's monster truck has working rear suspension, a rear-mounted cannon, and a 3-wheel motorcycle chopper for cool stunts and jumps.
- Download the app, then scan the model to make it come alive and reveal the Hidden Side, an ever-changing environment moving around the model.
- Download the Hidden Side app, scan the model with a phone to bring the AR world to life, while playing the ghost-haunting adventures.
- This construction set can be played with right out of the box, but for a full experience, a tablet/mobile phone is required (not included).
- The app is compatible with selected iOS/Android/mobile devices for better ghost hunting. Check compatibility at www. LEGO. Com/devicecheck.
Bring to life an exciting and unique augmented reality (AR) play experience with the LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70421 El Fuego's Stunt Truck. Join Vlogger hero Jack Davids and his ghost dog Spencer, using the cannon on the back of the truck to de-haunt the two bikers, riding on their 3-wheel motorcycle chopper. This construction set includes 4 minifigures: Vlogger Jack Davids and his smartphone, caped stuntman, El Fuego, bikers Joey and Dwayne, plus Spencer the ghost dog. Hidden Side delivers an exciting new way to play!
- Size H26, W38, D6cm.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016365436.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
83% would recommend to a friend
Lego Hidden Side sets are awesome!
I bought this set for my son (and me secretly) and it is excellent, same as all the other hidden side sets. The stunk truck is very detailed including the cool suspension part at the rear, the minifigs are nicely detailed too. It’s a fun build to do and the AR App makes it even better! You could spends hours playing on the app with the sets, the best series Lego has brought out for a while!
Great build, disappointing interaction
We had fun assembling the set. We downloaded the app and scanned the large vehicle which took a long time and resorted to using a bright torch to get it to work even though the lights were on. The only physical interaction feature was turning the wheel on the back to change the colour the app scanned. My son moved the truck causing the screen to show half truck and half table in the silhouette onscreen. There wasn’t as much interaction with the Lego set as imagined, causing disappointment.
Plenty of fun
Let me start by saying I'm a 32 year old mother of 2. I loved this. It was so much fun to build. Instructions were clear enough for a child to understand and follow.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.