Zinc Lithium E4 Electric Scooter - Blue933/8333
- Save £20.00Was £109.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Ideal as a first electric scooter, the E4 Lithium Electric Scooter speeds you along at up to 10kmh and can take you up to 6km on one charge. With a quick 2-3 hours charge time you can be back on the scooter in no time, meaning less time waiting and more time riding. When you're not using it, the E4 folds for easy transportation and storage making it ideal for those with limited space. Amidst all the fun be sure to stay safe and avoid the busy streets!
Speeds of up to 10kmh.
2-3 hour charging time.
Range of 6km on one charge.
22.2v 2ah lithium battery.
Push 'n' Go acceleration.
- 2 wheels.
- Folds for storage.
- Anti-slip footplate.
- Easy grip handles.
- Adjustable handlebar height.
- Rear footbrake.
- Size H85, W36cm.
- Weight 4.3kg.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5037970065178.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent.
100% would recommend to a friend
Purchased this for my sons 10th birthday after looking at many different options because this seems the best one, battery wise & durability. It's great, last well, not too heavy. He gets too & from school on it daily with no issues. The scooter indicates when the battery is becoming low so as not to totally drain it & if this happens when he is out it is fine to be pushed back when off because it is lightweight enough to use without the power. Great all round! Highly recommend it.
The small print
Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent. Appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times and children must be supervised by an adult.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.