Russell Hobbs 700W Standard Microwave RHMD712 - Red933/4540
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Russell Hobbs RHMD712R red microwave is sure to add a pop of colour to your kitchen. Simple and easy to use with 8 programmes and a defrost function, you can cook an array of meals and heat up leftovers. With 700 watts of power and a 17-litre capacity means your dinner will be done in a ding.
- Microwave power output 700 watts.
- 8 programmes.
- Defrost option.
- 17 litres interior capacity.
- Child safety lock.
- 24cm diameter rotating turntable.
- Size H25.6, W45.1, D32.6cm.
- Internal dimensions H21.2, W30, D29.6cm.
- Weight 10.4kg.
- EAN: 5060440040986.
100% would recommend to a friend
My microwave is great and easy to use
Donot use foil or dishes with silver or gold edges. Use microwave covers to prevent spillage and microwavable dishes.
My microwave is perfect in every measure
Amazingly perfect in size, colour and performance.
Microwave looks smart in my new kitchen. Easy to use and doesn’t take up too much room. Very pleased with purchase.
Hi Angie. Detailed instructions can be found on page 20 of the instruction manual. I have copied them here for your convenience.
Setting the clock (24 hour)
For example, if you want to set the time to 08:30 (am:)
1. Press and hold the 'Pre-Set/Defrost/Clock' button. The display will show '0:00', and the clock symbol will be displayed.
2. Turn the 'Auto Cooking, Time/Weight' dial clockwise until the display shows '8:'. Press the ‘Pre-Set/Defrost/Clock’ dial to confirm.
3. The display will show '8:00' and the clock symbol will continue to flash.
4. Set the minutes by turning the 'Auto Cooking, Time/Weight’ dial clockwise untilthe display shows '08:30'. Pressthe 'PreSet/Defrost/Clock' button to confirm. The clock is now set, the colon will continue to flash and the 'Clock' symbol will stay lit.
Note: If you do not turn the dial and press the Clock button to confirm the time fairly quickly, the microwave will default to the time currently set on the screen.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
30 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.