Friends 'The One with the Ball' Game931/0911
- Save 20%Was £15.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
How long can you last without dropping the ball? Inspired by the Friends episode The One with the Ball, compete with your friends and family to see how long you can last through 5 rounds! The twist: catch and throw the ball while doing Friends-themed challenges.
Play with a replica ball from the famous episode!
Compete in 50 Friends-themed challenges.
Every round the challenges get harder and harder.
Drop the ball 3 times and it's game over.
Make it to round 5 for the win.
- Contents: 1 Ball, 50 Challenge Cards and Instructions.
- 2 or more players.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN 778988272053.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
89% would recommend to a friend
Great family game
We what a few games to bring the family together and this one is our fav!
My son has played this at a relatives and now has it for home after Xmas! Can’t wait to play he recommends it
Simple. Real silly fun!
I love this program so this product was great for me. Lots of fun!
Some of the challenges include:
- 'Slowly move around in a circle whilst throwing the ball to each other'. ('Pivot' episode)
- 'Whenever you throw the ball, do a big fake laugh'. ('Chandlers work laugh' episode)
- 'With each throw, the ball must bounce off something in the room'. ('Phoebe's Hippity Hop' episode)
- 'Yell my sandwich every time you throw the ball. You must get louder every time'. ('You ate my sandwich' episode)
I hope this helps :) thanks for using Argos Q&A.
11 December 2019
Hi there are all sorts of challenges, like it would say keep your arms down to your side while you throw the ball ( which isn’t so easy when you try ) but great fun.
7 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.