Samsung 50 Inch UE50RU7400UXXU Smart 4K HDR LED TV930/1236
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy the latest films in a billion colours with True 4K colour and clarity. Watch non 4K film transformed into stunning 4K.
Model number: UE50RU7400UXXU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 1900PQI.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Size of TV H65.02, W112.48, D5.9cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H73.58, W112.48, D34.67cm.
- Weight of TV 13.8kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 16.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 85.04cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H79, W130.7, D17cm.
- Packaged weight 21kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Tizen operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- TVPlus digital tuner.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TV, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, User Manual, Power Cable.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 91 watts.
- Annual power consumption 126kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 8801643665920.
90% would recommend to a friend
Bought a new Samsung
Great picture quality....Stylish and slick design.
I bought this TV 2 weeks ago and am very happy except for the picture quality I find I have to keep going into settings to change picture to dynamic to get the desired output Not sure if it’s something I am doing
Just bought it, so far so good The only thing that worries me is i had to use a little more pressure to plug in the power cable i hope i didn't bend or broke anything inside the tv.......
The stand for this TV will not rotate, therefore you cannot pivot the Display.
We hope you find what you are looking for.
8 December 2019
If you already have a satellite dish, it couldn’t be easier to switch. Simply connect the Humax box to your existing dish and get access to amazing Freesat channels and services.
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
3 December 2019
I can confirm that this does indeed have freeview built in and does have a record feature.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
8 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.