LG 43 Inch 43UM7390PLC Smart 4K HDR LED TV930/0921
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
4K Active HDR technology utilises an Advanced Colour Enhancer and Ultra Surround sound to deliver mesmerising film experiences. The state-of-the-art Quad Core processor supports the advanced picture processing required for bright, sharp images. Hear dialogue with crystal clarity - Clear Voice III minimises background noise and enhances vocals so you can clearly understand what's being said.
UHD 4K resolution is 4 times that of Full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amazes, even when viewed up close. Suited to modern home entertainment, sports and gaming; the images will redefine your viewing experience.
Model number: 43UM7390PLC.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1600.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Size of TV H57.2, W97.3, D8.5cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H62.3, W97.3, D21.6cm.
- Weight of TV 8kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 8.1kg.
- Footprint of TV 848cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H660, W1060, D152cm.
- Packaged weight 10.2kg.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.28.
- On mode power consumption 71 watts.
- Annual power consumption 98kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098388776.
91% would recommend to a friend
The TV was easy to set up and worked beautifully for about 10 days. When prompted to ‘update’ I did so and since then have lost access to most mainstream channels, including BBC, and have no Internet access (despite my other devices working on the home internet and having no issues with my router). LG technical help only assist during office hours so it’s difficult to contact them if you work in an office away from your tv as I do. I cannot recommend this TV due to ongoing connectivity issues.
Great TV for the price
Bought this TV for works canteen were it is ideal, great picture quality from Freesat and considering how slim the TV is sound quality is acceptable.
It’s perfect tv looks good and nice recommend tv
The price is good for the Tv it’s worth.
I would advise on contacting our product support team by going on the link below. They will look into this for you and advise you further.
Call: 0344 847 5454
01 6869 454
Mon-Sat: 9am to 6pm
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
12 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.