Philips GC7920 PerfectCare Compact Plus OneTemp Steam Gen921/3692
- Save £20.00Was £169.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Upgrade to faster ironing with the PerfectCare Compact Plus Steam Generator Iron. With 6.5 bar pump steam pressure, consistent steam output and 430g steam boost, creases are removed with ease. OptimalTEMP innovation replaces the traditional settings with a smart chip, providing one optimal setting. Safe & effective from jeans to silk, no-burn guarantee, no adjustment required. The large 1.5L detachable water tank reduces refills for quicker, easier use. Scratch resistant.
Finish ironing 30 minutes faster*. When you need to tackle tough creases with ease, rely on our continuous steam to do the hard work for you. Watch those creases melt away when you use an extra boost of steam where you need it. Perfect for steaming curtains or refreshing clothes. * Based on a 2 hours ironing session.
- Steam output: 120g/min.
- Shot of steam: 430g/min.
- Steamglide ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.5L.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 6.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam trigger lock.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Features One Temp technology, reducing the risk of damage to clothes.
- Pre-set programmes include: OptimaTEMP - One temperatue for all ironable fabrics, no burns guaranteed.
- Model number: GC7920/20.
- 2400 watts.
- Weight: 2.8kg.
- Weight of iron only: 1.3kg.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 1.6m power cord .
- 1.65m steam supply cord.
- 1 year internal manufacturer's guarantee.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103911524.
73% would recommend to a friend
Take time to get used to it
Theres a short delay between pushing the steam shot button & the steam coming out. It is supposed to be more powerful than my old bosch one but am not convinced
Efficient iron, does the job well
The iron is good and it is much faster and more effective than my previous steam iron. Definitely quicker to get through a batch of ironing. Holds a good amount of water. Only negative so far is that it's really quite noisy!
Brilliant just Brilliant, when its on that's it "Sorted "
Hi there. Cool to hear that you would like to know more about this product. I'll happily help you with all your questions. To ensure that the cleaning process is performed, the appliance gives regular reminders. After 1 to 3 months of use, the Calc-Clean light starts flashing and the appliance starts beeping to indicate that you have to perform the Calc-Clean process. You can descale the unit by putting it on a calc clean container and by pressing a button for 2 seconds. The device will do the rest, and it will only take 2 minutes. I hope this answers your questions. :) Cheers, Paul.
Philips Consumer Care
6 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.