LEGO Harry Potter The Rise of Voldemort Building Set - 75965919/9338
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This awesome set is full of spells, surprises and spectacular battles—so young witches and wizards will need all their Defence Against the Dark Arts skills to help Harry!
LEGO® model number: 75965 - for ages.
Theme: LEGO Harry Potter.
- This building set for kids features the Little Hangleton graveyard from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with tombstones and vegetation.
- The set depicts the exciting graveyard scene where Voldemort magically appears to battle Harry Potter trapped there by Peter Pettigrew.
- When the brick lever is pulled, Voldemort rises up from a hidden compartment beneath the surface of the graveyard and summons a Death Eater.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Lord Voldemort, Peter Pettigrew and Harry Potter with wands, Death Eater and a Triwizard tournament costume.
- Kids can help save Harry from the Dark Lord with magic and accessories including a cauldron, bone, dagger and the Triwizard cup.
- Size H19, W26, D5cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016604139.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
100% would recommend to a friend
It’s great and easy to build
Great to build, instructions easy to follow
Great Lego set for kids
We had a great afternoon assembling this Lego set, the instructions were easy to follow for my 8 year old and quality (as always with Lego) was second to none. This is an inexpensive set & a good introduction to the range of you are just starting out.
Brought for my daughter for Christmas she was very pleased with this Lego and had spares
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £16.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.